[pct-l] Warner Springs Address

Sam Griffin samgriffin4 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 00:36:43 CST 2011

Yeah I heard about something similar happening, or just issues in general. I
think I'm going to use the PO. I was originally going to resupply at the
C-store, but an update on Yogi's site warns against that. That really sucks
that hikers would help themselves to peoples boxes/gear, especially if
someone's name is on it with "Hold for PCT hiker," "ETA," ect. Figured I
wouldn't have to look out for people like that. Or maybe I'll just rig my
boxes with bear mace traps.

Anyhow, thanks for the heads up,

Sam