[pct-l] Chaos On The PCT

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 20:09:25 CST 2011

Although I have not been to Burning Man I can safely say that KO is nothing
like it.

At KO it is quiet by 9 PM.  It is a very laid back event - but a great event
cause all the folks there are into hiking and the PCT.

If you desire to party you typically have to head out to a designated area
away from the general area - I think it is about a 1/2 mile away.  I've
never made it over there yet - maybe I'm getting too old (or too wise).

Day-Late