[pct-l] Wide shoes?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed Mar 2 08:57:07 CST 2011

I stumbled on some Brooks running shoes in a EEEE with at the REI in
Seattle. All of that width was in the toebox. They worked fine for me
to complete the trail from Soqualmie Pass to Manning Park. They were
street runners but I had no trouble with that. I don't know what
model, but I am only mentioning them because a) street runners are
actually fine for much (perhaps even all, depending on the Sierra
Snow) of the PCT and b) you may be able to find street runners in
wide widths at stores where you can try them on.

Diane