[pct-l] Proposed kick-off procedure

Jim Bravo jimbravo2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 19:04:14 CST 2011

On Tue, Mar 1, 2011 at 4:21 PM,  <bighummel at aol.com> wrote:
> Jim,
> Very interesting ideas and very tempting to consider! I'm really afraid
> though, of a popular uprising of ADZ attendees on Facebook rising up to
> overthrow the despot organizers who have so suppressed the trail community
> over the years of this event. Shhhh, don't tell anyone anything more about
> this, every thing is fine, just fine, we haven't had any conflicts or riots
> or . . .
> Greg "Muammar" Hummel

Dear Capt Bligh, er, Greg:

We understand. You have nothing to worry about. We'll leave the ship,
er, kick-off as organized. Our little pacifist group has ceased the
covert surveillance on your people and have taken to innocently
training for our hikes. We fully support you. Peace.

F. Christian, er, Jim