[pct-l] Followup to the John Muir House Tour, Hike and BBQ

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 13:17:11 CST 2011

The wine will fix it all.  And I guess I can't even call it John Muir wine,
as that's probably trade marked too, even though it's grown, crushed and
bottled on a section of his old ranch.  Damn, I even stomped those grapes
reciting John Muir quotes just to make it kind of sacred.  Well, we'll just
have to drink it and find a new acronym for a fun tour and party.

I will however be bringing some John Muir dirt air and water, for anyone who
wants to smudge it on their packs for good luck.  We'll have a special
smudging station.

Shroomer