[pct-l] How to get into "Thru-hiker" shape by KO

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 10:44:11 CST 2011

Kickoff Wantabe Reinhold writes: See you all at the KO.
Switchback replies: First, how are you going to get into the April Kickoff at Lake Morena County Park?  Second, even if you do get in, how are you going to get out?  There is a bounty on your head.  I know how you might be welcomed.  You could donate to the Kickoff.  That is always a good impression.  For example, this year besides my charming presence at the Pirate's Lair at campsite 22, I plan to donate food.  I was thinking of boxes of Pringles.  Pringles are a great hiker food.  Light and fun to eat.  And good for you on the trail.  May be you would like to go in half for this outstanding support of the Kickoff and the hikers.

=