[pct-l] Good uses for dead hiker husbands

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 10:20:59 CST 2011

Olde Snow Bunny Reinhold writes:  Say Switchback, You and I are getting old and have been around for a long time...........some say to long!!! We are the last of the hard core and sooner or later will pass away.....some may say better sooner than later!!! Did you ever wonder what will become of us after we pass away?  Will the women bury us, put flowers on our graves and mourn for decades to come?  Will they erect a monument to us and engrave......R I P....Switchback&
Reinhold "the last of the hard core".  Or will they put our bodies to some good use?  For those women who can't let go and want to cling to the memories, the following are 10 good uses for dead hiker husbands.

1. Scratching post for the cat
2. Chin-up bar
3. Punching bag
4. Gate post
5. Toilet paper roll holder
6. Bumper stop
7. Car pool lane second passenger
8. Good stiff diving board
9. Garden scare crow
10. Handy dandy kitchen towel rod

So to the class of 2011 I say......"FEAR NOT"......for if harm should fall upon you on your journey, your early demise will not be in vain.....your bodies will be put to good use by the loved ones
left behind. R I P JMT Reinhold