[pct-l] Swept downstream in Sierra

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 19:09:30 CDT 2011

I hope those that are currently between Whitney and Yosemite read this and
take note. It only get's worse between where you are now and Sanora Pass...
and there is more snow forecast for the Central Sierra tomorrow and
Wednesday.  Don't assume anything this season.  No shame in skipping ahead.
Quackers