[pct-l] Zero day

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:34:52 CDT 2011

As Shasta is a much bigger town, my guess is that it might be cheaper.  It
is certainly a nice spot to take a nero and enjoy some good food.  The Fifth
Season is a great gear shop in the center of town, with very hiker friendly
staff who helped us out last year finding lodging and anything else we asked
about.  The hitch wasn't bad.

Shroomer