[pct-l] Note to Joe, Lee and other PCT Experts--New Section Hike YahooGroup for OR -- WA

Scoutert38 at aol.com Scoutert38 at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 01:50:25 CDT 2011

Joe,
Lee

Just sent both of you an Invite to my PCT Section Hike email group. I could
 really use some Expert participation.

ANYONE else doing section hikes in Oregon and Washington are encouraged to
join also. If you visit the site,
_http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pct_section_hikes_OR-WA_USA/_

I have Diabetes and other age enhanced disabilities and I can only do
section hikes. I am 58, and I am greatly encouraged by those older than me that
make this hike from Mexico to Canada!! If you have any specific input
regarding  hiking with diabetes, I would appreciate it. My hope is that it will
help me  lose weight, and lower my blood sugars naturally.

I plan on hiking two 50 milers; Hwy 20 to Olallie Lake, and also Willamette
 Pass to Elk Lake Resort. Any section specific input would be greatly
appreciated  as well!!!!

Thanks!
Dave Robinson
PCTA Member

In a message dated 6/15/2011 10:00:35 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,