[pct-l] Sierra Conditions Report

enyapjr at comcast.net enyapjr at comcast.net
Tue Jun 14 23:42:28 CDT 2011

> I didn't see 2010-2011 on them so can't tell how this year compares

For the link SteelEye gave, the dark blue line(s) with a %age number near the end represents the current (2010-2011) year...
Please note that the "North" segment 2011 line is approaching the '83 max for mid-June into July, whereas the "Central" & "South" are below '83 (especially the "South")...
See <http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cdecapp/snowapp/swcchart.action> to select any other years from 2001 to 2010 to compare to current 2011, the max '83, & the min '77...

Though a slightly less fancy 'presentation', I prefer the link I gave above because in addition to the capability of comparing previous years it also gives the %age of normal to date, instead of only the %age of April 1...

Happy trails!!!
Jim (PITA)