[pct-l] Hike Naked Day

Charles Doersch charles.doersch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:19:08 CDT 2011

uh-oh ... i was really hoping hiking naked wasn't going to be about looking
pretty ... 'cuz I like naked. And I love seeing folks enjoy themselves.

Besides, who on the PCT is pretty with their stained & stinking clothes on,
anyway? Can't imagine.

So I'll make a bargain with everyone for 2012 when we're going to be on the
PCT. On Hike Naked Day, anybody hiking anywhere near me doesn't have to look
pretty! Ever. :-D

Cheers,

Charles Doersch