[pct-l] Ibuprofen use increases the risk of heart attack

mkwart at gci.net mkwart at gci.net
Mon Jun 13 14:37:03 CDT 2011

  Charles:

Thanks for the info--I stopped taking Advil because it caused me heart
pain when I took it on the trail, miles from nowhere. I have a very low
risk for heart attack--I am at a good weight, eat healthy, exercise and
have low blood pressure and low cholesterol. The fact of having heart
pain at rest only after taking Advil  at the end of the day was just
corroborated by the research findings. The bottom line is to listen to
your body.

--Fireweed