[pct-l] Fw: Re: hiker trash/hitching

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 12:10:46 CDT 2011

Mike,

People of all ages and sexes gave me rides - including a pretty young mother
with two young kids strapped in the back seat.  Another that I can't help but
remember, who picked me up in Washington, was a lady in her 40's who asked me
after I was seated and we were under way " you aren't going to kill me are
you?"  This was a kind of a shock - of course I got out a "no".  A minute later
I asked her - if that was your concern, why did you pick me up?  Her reply: "God
told me to."

MendoRider