[pct-l] latest snow figures

robwid at comcast.net robwid at comcast.net
Fri Jun 10 10:01:24 CDT 2011

I haven't completely dashed all hopes of hiking the Oregon section this summer but I'm slowly coming to grips with the reality of the situation.  I'm going to be watching this website and hoping for a very hot June/July.  I haven't dug into the site but it says "real time".  I wish it reported better news regarding snow depth but stepping back for a moment it's awesome to have access to data like this!

http://www.nwrfc.noaa.gov/snow/snow.cgi

Rob