[pct-l] Walker Pass Food Ruck

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 16:53:01 CDT 2011

Looks like the weather is going to be great for the giant Food Ruck (this Thursday-Sunday).  The highs are about 80.  You cannot beat that.  I have lots of food goodies packed and ready to go.  This includes Trader's Joe organic cream cookies.  Wow.  Meadow Ed will be cooking up some great hiker foods everyday.  This is unbelievable.  This is fantastic.  This is beyond comprehension.  This is a hiker power recharge of gigantic proportions.  This is a high point of a PCT thru-hike or Yo-Yo.  This is a Class of 2011 center fold event picture.

Meadow Ed and Crash will arrive Thursday and I will roll in on Friday morning from Lone Pine.

Your obedient servant and trail knave.

Switchback the Trail Pirate