[pct-l] Snow Axe

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Jun 2 22:33:43 CDT 2011

Ah, but not "crampons," or at least not the traditional, 12-point variety to
be used for snow-hiking!! The Kahtoola KTS is the ticket as its forward
points point down and not forward to cut into your other leg!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd