[pct-l] Walker Pass Food Ruck

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Jun 2 20:20:53 CDT 2011

Yes, it is time once again.  It is time for one of the premier hiking events of the PCT season.  It is the stupendous and extravagant Walker Pass Food Ruck.  It will be Thursday, June 9 to Sunday June 12.  Master Chef Meadow/Manyon Ed will be in charge.   I wll arrive Friday morning, June 10 with cookies, etc., from Bishop, CA.

Many world famous PCT Angels will be in attendance.  I might even demo my dehydrated water.  I will paint shelter stakes florescent orange.  The services will never end.  Of course, I will be staying in Kernville at a Bed & Breakfast overlooking the Kern River and the rafters.

Thousands of hikers will probably be at Walker Pass next week for the Food Ruck.

Your obedient servant and trail knave.

Switchback the Trail Pirate
PS: I will be in Lone Pine Thursday, June 9 at the Dow Motel.