[pct-l] Bag/Quilt Warmth

Hikes and Bikes hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 29 10:58:41 CDT 2011

When I hiked the Colorado Trail in 2006 I started weighing 140.8 and had a body fat of 36.5% - Yikes!  When I finished I weighed 130 and had a body fat of 23.5%.  I was able to maintain for about a month, and then gradually gained most of it back.

Lost and Found

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"