[pct-l] Bag/Quilt Warmth

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 22:20:08 CDT 2011

John,

Don't underestimate how cold it might be in Southern California..  In June of 2008, along the Angeles Crest, between Mill Creek Summit and North Fork Station, I rode through a real snowstorm.  I didn't expect that in June.  I think it is best to have with you what you might need when the unexpected happens - and it sometimes will. You can count on it. Be prepared and bring layers so you can easily adjust. It's not worth bouncing your bags around just to save a few ounces.

MendoRider