[pct-l] PCT post office closures

John Abela abela at johnabela.com
Wed Jul 27 18:23:58 CDT 2011

There is a thread on Facebook about this:

https://www.facebook.com/PCTAFan/posts/117734721655432

(hopefully that works)

Castellow can be moved up to Dunsmuir (6 miles North), Old Station I
am not sure if there is even going to be a viable alternate for, and I
do not even want to think about an alternative for Stehekin... anybody
know about alternatives for these last two spots?

John