[pct-l] Bag/Quilt Warmth

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 14:19:01 CDT 2011

Hi AsABat,

That seems a very good idea to me - worth considering. Not quite as warm when used outside the bag on a warm night due to the increased surface area. But, if needed, I would just put on my SmartWool longjohns first. Just the silk longjohns when inside the bag would work just as well as the silk liner that I use. And it would be just as easy to rinse out and dry in camp as my liner. I admit that getting in and out of my liner is a slight inconvenience - I have become used to that. Thanks for the tip.

MendoRider