[pct-l] Bag/Quilt Warmth

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Wed Jul 27 12:49:50 CDT 2011

My experiences are not currently germane, but that is exactly what happened to my NF Bigfoot first edition Polarguard bag on my thru-hike. It started out a 15 degree bag and by the end of the trail was down to about 25 degree from all of the body oil it absorbed. I still have it but after all it's been thru since, I'd say it's now about a 35 degree bag.