[pct-l] Minimal shoes

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Jul 27 00:29:31 CDT 2011

Let me add a personal note.

For years I've worn shoes with orthotics and recently got a new set. After
reading some of the praises of going "flat foot" in your shoes I tired it.
I just use a Spenco flat insole for a little cushioning.  After several
months this works for me. Now my big feet has spread even more --- now
pushing against the sides of my 4E New Balance up near the toes.

So try removing the regular footbeds from your shoes and give the "flat
foot" approach a try.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>