[pct-l] Bag/Quilt Warmth

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Tue Jul 26 15:56:04 CDT 2011

Fascinating, Steel-Eye! Thanks for the stats, however believable...

This was just a thought. Would it be unreasonable to assume that a "10-degree" bag at the start of a PCT thru hike would become a "30-degree" bag by the time (a month, say) the hiker reached KM?

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
South Lake Tahoe, Ca. 96150