[pct-l] Time line......

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Jul 26 15:23:46 CDT 2011

Good afternoon, Gary,

You’re right, that is a rewarding section, and I’ve hiked it several times
without the road-walk.  Given that, why do some people bypass it on the
highway?   It’s a figurative pain because the path has to go so high to get
above that steep ground above the tunnels.  For me, the last time through
there was literally a pain-in-the-ass because when I had lunch on top I sat
on a bee and got nailed.

Steel-Eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09