[pct-l] music while hiking

Scott "Squatch" Herriott yetifan7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 09:22:24 CDT 2011

I'm currently hiking on the AT and loving my IPhone4 as my music player.
 It's battery life on a full charge and (If I keep it on Airplane Mode which
cuts out phone signal searching, etc.) has lasted me
at least 3 days of listening at about 5-6 hours a day.  Add to that a small
case that the IPhone slips in to that has an equivalent charge capacity and
I've been able to go about 6 days without the need for recharging.  The
IPhone4 also has a killer camera (I recommend the Hipstamatic app to go with
it).  Needless to say, I love the device because it can do so many
things...phone, music player, web browser and, perhaps more importantly, has
allowed me to play Angry Birds in my tent at night.  :)

Squatch
www.walkpct.com