[pct-l] Etna

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 08:21:25 CDT 2011

Hi John,

The road to Etna Summit is paved, winding in places but a good road. It is probably been opened by now but you should check to be sure. There is plenty of room at the top on one side for you to park and camp.  There is no cell reception there. There used to be a trail angel in Etna. The hikers have to hitch down to Etna.

MendoRider