[pct-l] Lowering My Price (JoMike)

John Abela abela at johnabela.com
Sat Jul 23 19:19:25 CDT 2011

Hey Heather,

I resized a NeoAir Large (the 25 inch wide one) from its full length
down to 47 inches and got it down to 10.85 ounces. It is a very easy
process, just be really really sure to seal the very side edges are
good as you can, as that is where the air tube chamber is. The first
time I did mine one of the sides failed to get a proper seal and had
to give it a second pressing of the iron (I also applied superglue,
lol, probably overkill).

Its a fun little project, but that initial "I am about to cut a $175
pad!!" is both scary and exhilarating at the same time!

Be sure to post back pre and post weights and lengths!!