[pct-l] Time line......

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Fri Jul 22 20:36:40 CDT 2011

Oh Lord......I wasn't asking for me. It was a topic that has come up around
here over the years of chatting with hikers. Our first SOBO this year
brought it up again. He started June 26th from Manning Park. (Didn't see any
cops) He's going to be bouncing around to try and miss most of the snow. We
discussed him doing the southern part of the trail starting next May and
going north to finish before June 26th, 2012. Is that acceptable in the
hiker world ?

PCT MOM