[pct-l] Darwin Award

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 20:47:50 CDT 2011

Last summer, somewhere in the Washington Cascades, my wife and I hiked a short distance to a waterfall where there was a plaque giving the names and dates and ages of those who had fallen to their deaths while trying to get a better view. There were about a dozen! The top of that fall was very well fenced. I don't remember the name of that fall?   Does anyone on this list know its name?
MendoRider