[pct-l] Apple Blossom Inn / Idyllwild

Jim Keener ( J J ) pct2010 at ridgetrailhiker.com
Wed Jul 20 14:08:35 CDT 2011

Greetings,

I stayed at the Tahquitz Inn in 2004. It is no more. It closed last year and the property has been bought and reopened as the Apple Blossom Inn.

In talking with Lon, the manager, I learned:
 - will accept hiker packages and hold 30 days
 - USPS: PO Box 3380, Idyllwild, CA 92549
 - UPS & FedEx: 25840 California Scenic Highway 243, Idyllwild, CA 92549
 - Basic room rate for two is $69. They will determine the hiker discount in the future. In some rooms, they will allow up to four hikers. Six in others.
 - 951-659-1019 or 951-659-0112

Very nice people.

Walk well,
Jim Keener ( J J )