[pct-l] HIKER STUCK IN NOR CAL

James A. Streeter james8313 at sti.net
Tue Jul 19 17:32:38 CDT 2011

Here is the info needed to get to Kennedy Meadows (South)

Catch Amtrak to Bakersfield
http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Amtrak/HomePage

Bakersfield to Lancaster Metrolink station -- via East Kern Express
http://www.co.kern.ca.us/roads/pdf/East_Kern_Express.pdf

CREST Bus North to Pearsonville Shell Station
-- see if they may drop you off at Nine Mile Canyon - Kennedy
Meadows Road a few miles north of Pearsonville -- this is a M-W-F only
bus service --
http://easternsierratransitauthority.com/wb/pages/bus-routes/crest-mam
moth-lancaster.php

Yogi a ride up the hill --- have signs