[pct-l] Current Condition for Sections I, J, and K

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 14:43:53 CDT 2011

Hi Douglas,
I just talked to "Sniper" over the phone.  She had just arrived at the Moose Lodge in Sierra City.  She gave me information on the condition of the trail going north from T. Meadows. (Sections I , J , K , and L).  She said that 80% of the trail is still covered with 2 to 5 feet of snow.  Crossing Kerrick Creek is very difficult.
MendoRider