[pct-l] Current Conditions Oregon D,E,F,G?

Hikes and Bikes hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 18 09:33:05 CDT 2011

McKenzie Pass (Hwy. 224) opened July 16.  It is closed in the winter due to snow.  I'm planning todo trail magic at Lava Camp Lake near McKenzie Pass starting weekend of August 13 through the end of the month.  I suspect that you'll find snow all along the route.

Also, the PCTA has not sent crews into those areas for trail work yet.  They're planning to log out sections around Timberline sometime in August.

Lost and Found

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"