[pct-l] Tents

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 00:29:42 CDT 2011

Velcro does wear out.  I've had to restitch velcro onto Teva's and other
outdoor equipment over the years when the little hooks just loose the
ability to grab.  I'm not quite sure what the problem is as I haven't used
your tent, but if it's that it is not hooking to itself, I've always just
replaced it, stitching in new.  Velcro in wet conditions wears out even
faster than in dry.

Shroomer