[pct-l] Mammoth. Hotel 6

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 15:22:34 CDT 2011

About a month ago, I got an email from the former hiker-friendly GM of that
Motel 6.  He has moved to Pennsylvania.  He said he informed the new GM
regarding PCT hikers, but I'd highly recommend calling to confirm that they
will hold your box before sending it.

The Main Street address is for UPS.  If you're using USPS, you'll need the
PO Box 1260.  But, again, be sure to call to confirm the Motel will still
hold PCT boxes.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com