[pct-l] First Thru-Hike 2012; Start Date?

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Fri Jul 15 12:26:12 CDT 2011

Jace,

To reassure you, there are still a fair number of people starting the trail
mid-May. Hiker Heaven is at mile 454, and it takes on average four weeks to
get here from the southern terminus.  We have around 10-20 hikers here
mid-June.  Check out this virtual "registry":

http://postholer.com/hikerRegistry.php

Have a great time with the planning and preparation!

L-Rod