[pct-l] Section Hiking PCT from Tuolumne Meadows to Tahoe City

Douglas P. Bouche dpbouche at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 15 09:27:11 CDT 2011

I'm part of a group of backpackers that will be section hiking the PCT from
Tuolumne Meadows in Yosemite northward to Tahoe City this summer.  We will
be departing Tuolumne Meadows on July 30, getting to Sonora Pass on August 7
for resupply and spending the night at a USFS campground next to Kennedy
Meadows North, then continuing on and exiting at Tahoe City on August 20th
(second resupply at Echo Lake en-route).  We will be hiking about 10-12
miles per day.  If you are an experienced hiker and would like to join us,
please let me know and I can send you details.

Have a great day.

Doug