[pct-l] Looking for a ride - Portland -> Olallie, Aug 21

Tom Grundy caver456 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:31:26 CDT 2011

Hi all - newbie on the list - planning to join in on a week of the PCT
in northern Oregon in August, and am looking for a ride from Portland
(probably the airport area, but could get to any meeting point around
there by good ol public transit) to Olallie Lake on August 21 (Sunday)
(2h27min from PDX by Google Maps directions).

I'm glad to pay my way in gas money, conversation, and humor (fingers crossed).

Please let me know if anyone can help out with this!

Much appreciated

-Tom Grundy
Nevada City CA
caver456 at gmail.com