[pct-l] JMT/Sierra Conditions? + Bear Ideas

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Jul 13 10:57:03 CDT 2011

I once had a similar experience with a lynx, sans camera. I came upon it when it had a fresh kill. It went and "hid" behind some tall grass.  The funny thing was that there were just a few stalks of grass, and I could see the animal in its entirety, just 20 feet away. But it thought it was hidden so it stayed there still. Finally, I thought it best to move along and leave the magnificent cat alone with its meal.

L-Rod