[pct-l] PCT thru timing for 2012

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Tue Jul 12 21:49:35 CDT 2011

Scott (Postholer),

We have known each other for two years. You have been gracious to allow us
to reach, educate, offer skills training courses and information about them,
and discuss other safety-related snow-hiking topics via your Postholer site
for those two years. We invited you to join us, once, but you declined,
saying that you're not a fan of the snow. For your hosting, we thank you.

It is a sad day when you respond to our dissenting voice (our opinions do
not agree) by blocking viewers from seeing our Forum on your site. You
certainly have that right; it is your site. For everyone else in our hiking
community, this is what Scott decided to do:

"Hey Ned,

I've changed the status on your forum so only you can view/edit etc:
http://postholer.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=25

I feel so strongly that you are promoting incredibly bad advice that I
do not wish to have the postholer site associated with you or Mountain
Education.

The forum will be there indefinitely, just hidden, so you can remove
what content you need to.

Best of luck,
Scott"

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"