[pct-l] Blasphemy (Was Hidden Gems of Bridgeport)

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 18:10:34 CDT 2011

Ya, ya, ya, Sym is one of those healthy hiker dudes, as was Smiles, who
hiked several thousand miles with me last year, and she's the only one who
didn't lose any weight!  Course she didn't have any to lose, the gal is
ripped, but she was pretty healthy and strong in spite of her vegetarianism.
 Many shifted to a meat diet for the trail, but not her.  The only problem
for Sym is that he'll miss the wonderful sweet goodies you had for us last
year at breakfast.  I ate everything in site all summer and still lost a lot
of weight, but much of what was in site was true junk food, (your wonderful
food was not in that category).  But Smiles made a believer out of me, if I
didn't love meat and fish so much, I'd be following Sym's path.  When he
hiked up Diablo with me, a few months ago, he led the pack.  Hell of a hiker
for a vegan!  But you keep providing the pancakes and eggs and cheese, fruit
and sweet stuff.  What a breakfast!  I probably burned it all off by the
next day, or maybe the day after that!

Thanks,

Shroomer