[pct-l] ride to kennedy meadows

Aurora mehlman puddlenme at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 15:27:18 CDT 2011

Hey Everyone!
I've never posted on this before so I hope it goes through. I took a few weeks
off in Nor Cal, and now I'm trying to get back to Kennedy Meadows. If anyone is
heading down that way let me know! I may end up taking Amtrak, and if anyone can
give me a ride to km from one of the towns nearby that would be awesome too.
Also, any advice on the best way to hitch back if no one is driving around that
area would be much appreciated. Trying to leave by Wednesday. Can't wait to get
back!
       Happy Trails,    Bakin'  :puddlenme at yahoo.com