[pct-l] Hidden Gems of Bridgeport

Blanchard, Sym (GE&O) SWB3 at pge.com
Sun Jul 10 12:30:54 CDT 2011

Kennedy Meadows North was great for me too.  Got a quick hitch there from two great gay guys from SF.

The food was great at the café, but you have to be creative to get a healthy meal.  I was able to pick out four poached eggs, whole wheat toast-no butter, two bowls of oatmeal-extra raisins-no brown sugar, two bowls of fruit, two glasses of low fat milk (no-non fat), and herbal tea.

The waitress actually invited the entire kitchen staff, the owner, and a few cowboy types from the nearby saloon to visit my table and peruse the blasphemy.  Lots of shaking of heads and tsk-tsking.  Gotta love it!!

 Bridgeport was fine too.  I did have to fill my water bladder from a garden hose outside a local restaurant even though I ate lunch there.  Good laundromat.