[pct-l] Donohue Pass Impassable.

Sam Griffin samgriffin4 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 22:23:53 CDT 2011

Donohue Pass has been rendered impassable due to fierce marmot disputes; we're pretty sure that there is some kind of turf war going on between rival clans. My partner and I summited at about noon a few days back, and were almost immediately accosted by a small squadron of the plump little fellas. They let us pass only  after prolonged negotiation. My heart had not pounded this hard since the debacle called Mather Pass.

This pass is a war zone. Literally. Tread lightly.

--Rattler

Sent from my iPhone