[pct-l] Hidden Gems of (not) Bridgeport

Hank Magnuski hankm at mtinet.com
Sat Jul 9 08:44:48 CDT 2011

Kennedy Meadows North has to be one of the most under-rated resupply points on
the trail. Most of the people I've talked to have had a positive to very
favorable experience there, compared to Bridgeport, where the hitch is long and
the prices are high.

It's only 10 miles from Sonora Pass, probably a less problematic hitch than the
one to Bridgeport, and the facilities are reasonable. The restaurant gets good
reviews, and the general store is "adequate" for resupply.

It's an active pack station, and provides for all types of tourists and
backpackers.

Thanks for your update on the place.

Hank (no connection at all to KM-N)