[pct-l] Very New, hiking in a few years - looking for old maps

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:26:12 CDT 2011

Welcome!

Awesome to hear that!  It'll be the most fun you've had in a long, long
time!

*The* best adventure I've ever had.

You can check out www.planyourhike.com to get some planning info.  And the
journals you are reading will reveal a lot too!

I'm glad you joined the PCT-L!  I don't have a map set to sell, but there
are a lot of map options out there.  Digital maps are free (thanks to an
Half Mile) and there are a couple good, cheap paper options too.  This might
help with that:

http://planyourhike.com/maps/

Happy planning Heather!

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.