[pct-l] Fw: Reaction to Hikers - smell.

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 10:17:41 CDT 2011

A fairly simple solution to the shower problem is to poke  a few holes into a bottle cap. Since you have already preplanned this is an extra cap which fits your water bottle.

Fill the bottle with water, wet yourself down, soap up & rinse off. Of course you do this well away from straems & such. LNT etc. A one liter bottle works but 2 l is better.

Even a spastic gram weenie like me can carry an extra bottle cap. YMMV

hm