[pct-l] SOCKS

Greg g9bull at q.com
Sun Jan 30 12:50:59 CST 2011

Axel,
I've found nylon socks wear like iron.  I used the same 3 pair on the
Colorado Trail (485 miles), the JMT (218 miles) and will be using them
on a 700 mile plus section of the PCT this summer.  I had very little
blistering and they dry quickly when washed.  They worked well with two
different pairs of trail shoes.  In fact, they outlast the shoes!

Good Luck!
Greg Bull